So today was a wonderful day! Last night we had decided that we were going to buy tickets to Mexico and wanted to get the best deal we could. Well, I noticed that they had several seats available on the cheapest flight but that they were only selling the tickets one at a time. So, I persuaded Ricardo that this was the most logical thing to do--and we tried to purchase two tickets that way. Well...long story short, only one ticket went through and we had two more tickets pending, so we were out of our minds trying to figure out whether to buy another ticket (which they had raised the rates $150) or try to pay $100 to cancel an extra ticket. Whew, long evening.
Well, this morning I felt the Lord answered our prayers and, for some amazing reason, there was another ticket on the same flight, in the seat next to Ricardo, for the cheap price! Yeah! Mexico, here we come :)
Tonight we went to eat kid's meals at the creamery (great deal if anyone is curious) and then, since Ricardo couldn't handle the waiting anymore, went to buy him a couple of James Rollins books The Last Oracle and Sandstorm (he loves that writer and has convinced me to read one of his books before Twilight, which he thinks is crap). Afterward we went to see the new Star Trek movie. And, it was amazing! We think it was a great idea of restarting the franchise that way.
And, that's it for the weekend so far.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am privledged to make the first comment on your blog. It is great that you two get to go on a great vacation. Are you going to see some family there also? It will be neat to see what you guys get to do!--Keep us posted!.
ReplyDeleteyeah!! :) you guys are awesome... it seems that you'll be my aunt who's traveled the world! i mean, europe, mexico.. who knows, maybe next you'll be on the great wall of china!!! take tons of pics :)
ReplyDeleteHeyy!! I´m sure Alicia will be amazed with Mexico and all the special places it has.. a lot of history, fun and Family waiting 4 u! soo.. finally I can say: see u soon guys!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
BTW I love express and limited.. great choice!